miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

Mustard


Hello

As I say before, boho is my favourite style, and even in a grey and cloudy day, I still can wear this lovelly dress without anithing on.
Really love the shape of the sleeves, and no need much colours or complements, a hat, a bag and necklace, my latelly obsesion, coin necklaces. Feel your free spyrit!

Hola

Como ya he dicho antes, el boho es mi estilo favorito, y inculo en los dias grises y lluviosos como este, puedo llevar este bonito vestido sin nada encima.
Me encantan sus mangas acampanadas, y no necesita muchos mas colores o complementos, un sombrero, un bolso y un collar, mi última obsesión, los collares de monedas. Siente tu espíritu libre!





Dress: Pull&Bear - Bag: Primark - Hat: Forever21 - Boots: Camden - Jewellry: Vintage Market 





Abbey


Shoot: J.J.A.

Add me for more fun!
  
      Instagram:@abbeyblu
      Snapchat: AbbeyBlu



No hay comentarios: