jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

DIY: Frayed jeans


Hello

Well, is not exactly a DIY, it is just I cutted the down part of my staright pants, about over the ancle, and not sewed, and I try to hem them, and they look as a frayed jeans.
I start to saw them, last seassons, weared by it girsl as Alexa Chung and Chiara Ferragni, and I liked them so much, now we gonna see them oftenly. 
I think is a good way to recicle, some old pants, and turn it on a fashionable new ones.
And do you like frayed jeans?  

Hola

Bueno, no es exactamente un DIY, solo he cortado el bajo de mis pantalones rectos, un poco más arriba del tobillo, no los cosí  y los deshilache con la tijera, y se ven como unos frayed jeans.
Los empecé a ver en temporadas pasadas, en hit girls como Alexa Chung y Chiara Ferragni, y ya me gustaron mucho, ahora los veremos más a menudo. 
Creo que es una buena manera de reciclar unos viejos pantalones, y convertirlos en unos nuevos, más modernos.
Y a ti, te gustan los frayed jeans?

jeans-Levi´s/boots-Stradivarius/blouse-Lefties/jewellry-Bershka/hat-Forever21




Abbey

Instagram:@Abbeyblu
Snapchat: AbbeyBlu

No hay comentarios: